Today I am sharing TWRP 3.0.2 custom recovery for Intex Cloud M6
For Intex Cloud M6 8GB visit TWRP 3.0.2-0 for Intex Cloud M6 8GB
Features of TWRP 3.0.2:-
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Language translation – It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
How to install:-
- Download Flashify and Twrp.img
- Open it and grant superuser permissions.
- Choose Option Recovery Image
- Then touch on option Choose a file.
- Done!!! Enjoy..
Special thanks to developers of Lenovo A1000 from where I got this recovery.
Thanks to Shashank Verma (@xda shanx_verma) for porting.