Successor of Asus Zenfone Max M1, Asus Zenfone Max M2 comes with pretty impressive specification. It wouldn’t be a bad choice if your budget is around 17k, but after listening to its price, you will be definately happy!!
First of all, let’s talk about the specification of this powerful budget android smartphone.
ASUS Zenfone Max M2 (ZB633KL) specifications:
- 6.26-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, Pro mode, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, 5-magent speaker, FM radio
- Dimensions: 158.41×76.28×7.70mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 comes in Blue and Titanium colors, is priced at ₹12,999 for the base 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs ₹14,999 and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart from December 18th.
Asus, along with the Zenfone Max Pro M2, also launched the Max M2 in India.