Hey there folks! You must be worried about your privacy and data that’s why you are here. So should you be using YouTube Vanced, Is it safe? Please stick with this article to know about, Why you shouldn’t be using YouTube Vanced?
You should also read: How to play YouTube video in background (no root, no app)
What is YouTube Vanced?
YouTube Vanced is a popular modded version of YouTube. It adds a number of features to the official YouTube app, including built-in adblocking, background playback, black/dark themes, and much more. This application is developed by a XDA member @Vanced Team.
How to install YouTube Vanced?
We have two methods for installing it
First Method (Non-Root)
If your device is not rooted follow this method.
- Install the MicroG APK if you want to log in with your YouTube account.
- Find the YouTube Vanced APK that you want and download it.
- Install the APK like you normally would.
Second Method (Root)
This method can be considered for rooted yours who have TWRP installed.
- Grab the latest version from their official website.
- Place the downloaded apk into /sdcard/Downloads or inside the installation zip
- Completely uninstall all YouTube updates and disable auto-update in the playstore
- Flash the installer in TWRP
You can flash YouTube Vanced module from magisk (best method)
Is it trusted?
See, I have been a member of XDA since a very long time. Those people provide a lot of cool stuffs for free like guides, roms, custom kernel etc,. XDA community could be considered as one of the best android forums. There are a lot of cool guides which helped me a lot.
So lets move back to the same question. Is it safe to use?
Burner account means like create a new account and sign in using that.