Last Updated on February 21, 2019 by Vinay Kharayat
Hey welcome to my blog. So as Intex is not much popular brand you won’t get support from XDA or any other developer community. Don’t worry I got your back. I ported a Custom Recovery for your Intex device which is based on Mediatek’s MT6735. All credit goes to the original developer of this recovery, I just ported it. This recovery was actually created for Gionee M5_lite but as chipset is same it could be ported.
Before moving to the process let me tell you the features of this recovery first.
- Change backup format- you can change the backup format like .ext4, .img etc.
- Aroma File Manager- use your SD Card, view files on your SD Card, System partition, data and all partitions, also you can delete any of them (thanks to amarullz for his fantastic work)
- Nandroid backup- backup your current ROM (system, data, boot, recovery and other partitions)
- Swiping feature- swipe up, down, left or right for moving in recovery.
- Delete Nandroid backup in recovery itself.
Instructions to flash:-
- Download recovery from below.
- Download flashify.
- Flash recovery by flashify.