TWRP 3.0.2-0 for RedMi Note 4
Hello! I am sharing TWRP 3.0.2-0 for RedMi Note 4 developed by a XDA member cofface. All credit goes to him. If you want you can visit original thread.
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Language translation – It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
How to flash?
- Install adb and device’s drivers (just google it).
- First unlock your bootloader.
- Go to fastboot mode using command adb reboot bootloader
- Download TWRP 3.0.2-0 for RedMi Note 4
- Place that recovery inside adb folder.
- Rename it to TWRP.img
- Type fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Then fastboot reboot recovery
- You can flash SuperSuV2.79.zip to root your device