Today I am sharing TWRP 3.0.2 custom recovery for Karbonn Titanium S205 2GB.
TWRP is a must custom recovery for every device. After installing TWRP recovery you can do a lot of cool stuff like installing Magisk and Magisk Modules, flashing custom ROMs, improving your gaming experience, creating a backup of your device, etc.
What is TWRP?
TWRP is an open-source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 individuals at this point. TWRP has a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and assist people with their devices either through our Zulip channel or on forums like xda-developers.
A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can contain smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the Android device with a completely custom "ROM" like LineageOS.
You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/teamwin/android_bootable_recovery/
Your warranty is now void.
Androboot is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Please do some research if you have any concerns about the features included in this TWRP before flashing it!
You need a Rooted Karbonn Titanium S205 for this method. But if you have fastboot mode then you can flash it from there too. I have updated the old links.
Features of TWRP 3.0.2:-
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Language translation – It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
How to install custom recovery in Karbonn Titanium s205 2GB?
- Download Flashify.apk and TWRP for karbonn titanium s205 2GB (From the link below!)
- Open it and grant superuser permissions.
- Choose Option Recovery Image
- Then touch on option Choose a file.
- Done!!! Enjoy
Don’t forget to leave a comment, this will really help my site rank better in Google. Thank you!!