The user claims he got hold of it through “a friend in the industry” who got it from Chinese manufacturer directly. If these rumours are true then it can be said that iphone is equipped with nearly Bazel-less glass front and completely glass back instead of the usual aluminium, with the apple logo and verticle dual camera features. Also, the frame reveals iphone 8 will be taller and wider than it’s predecessors.
It is also expected to come with an A11 chip, feature an OLED Panel, have a 3D front camera and sport some AR features as well. Apart from this, some other leaks in the past are:
1. No version comes with a rear fingerprint scanner
2. AuthenTech long-standing Touch ID capacitive touch module has been replaced
3. There will be Facial Detection and a Retina Scanner
4. RAM remains at 3GB
5. There’s wireless charging via a rear panel
6. It will be “water resistant”
7. There is no USB-C, Apple is sticking with Lightning
8. The new iPhone is called the “iPhone X” (but it’s still unclear if this is a code name).
The expected launch is scheduled in September.