Hi everyone! In this article, I shared handpicked google camera for the Asus zenfone max pro m1 or you can say GCam for Asus zenfone max pro m1. In this article, you can easily install Google camera on Asus zenfone max pro m1 without root. I also covered how to install google camera on Asus zenfone max pro m1 make sure to read that too. Stick with this article to find out how.
Changelog for google camera Asus Zenfone max pro m1 :-
- Added the Miniuser123 MOD settings
- Add toggle removes the green tint on the back and front camera
- Add toggle dynamic black level for devices compatible
- Some fix of the devices so users have to share the logcat
Features Asus zenfone max pro m1 google camera:-
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 GCam provides many features which will miss on stock cameras. These are features that make GCam so much popular. And the most amazing thing is that the Asus zenfone max pro m1 google camera works without root.
- HDR+ – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Video Stabilization – Capture exceptionally smooth videos even if your hands shake.
- Smart burst – Hold down the shutter button to automatically capture a stream of photos and make moving GIFs.
- Photosphere – Create immersive spherical photos.
- Lens Blur – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to close-up pictures.
What’s not working:-
- Slow Motion
How to install Google Camera apk on Asus zenfone max pro m1?
Installing Google camera on Asus zenfone max pro m1 is very easy. You just have to follow these steps.
- Enable camera2api using fastboot mode!!
- Uninstall the previous version if installed.
- Add a new signature compatible with Google Play Protect.
- Download google camera for Asus zenfone max pro m1 from the link below.
- Install as normal apk and enjoy!!!
Join Telegram Channel for all updates updates
Google Camera for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:-
I found some other version that works perfectly for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and you must give them a try:-