Hi everyone! In this article, I shared handpicked google camera for the Asus zenfone max pro m1 or you can say GCam for Asus zenfone max pro m1. In this article, you will know how to download and install Google camera on Asus zenfone max pro m1 without root. I also covered how to install google camera on Asus zenfone max pro m1 make sure to read that too. Stick with this article to find out how.
What is GCam or Google Camera Mod?
GCam/Google Camera Mod is a modified Google Camera app, also known as Pixel Camera. Google Camera is the stock camera app shipped on Nexus and Pixel phones from Google. Google's HDR+ technology enhances the picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones.
Features include HDR+, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
Because Google Camera wasn't designed to work on all phones, it's all a bit messy (read: why so many devs/ports), but a few developers try to make it compatible with a massive number of phones.
Don't blame Google if something doesn't work, after all this is not the official app. Keep in mind that GCam isn't open-source, so it's hard or even impossible to add new features.
Features of GCam/Google Camera Mod
When it comes to the Google camera features, HDR+ has a significant role in photography, by using this feature, the shutter is meant to be pressed for 5- 15 frames to get the most fantastic shot through it.
This unique feature in Google camera gives out the results like the Smart HDR from Apple by using the overexposed and underexposed frames, so isn’t it fascinating that you can even use the apple features in your android as well.
One of the OG features of the Google camera is that it can even provide the features of motion pictures, just like Apple’s live photos. This is one of the overwhelming features of the google camera, in my view.
If you are a videographer, you guys must know how important it is to make a stabilized video, and just for that, most people must be using Gimble for that. But now you can save some huge bucks of your money because Gcam got your back by introducing another OG feature in it by providing stabilization.
Super Res zoom
This feature shifts the image’s resolution to the next level, and this feature gives out drizzling image processing.
Compatibility and requirements for GCam/Google Camera Mod
- Only works on Android phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and Mediatek phones, but usually with limitations.
- ARM64, only very old versions (GCam 4) support 32 bit
- Recent APKs may not work on older Android versions
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info)
- Android only
Changelog for google camera Asus Zenfone max pro m1 :-
- Added the Miniuser123 MOD settings
- Add toggle removes the green tint on the back and front camera
- Add toggle dynamic black level for devices compatible
- Some fix of the devices so users have to share the logcat
What’s not working:-
How to install Google Camera apk on Asus zenfone max pro m1?
Downloading and Installing Google camera on Asus zenfone max pro m1 is very easy. You just have to follow these steps.
- Enable camera2api using fastboot mode!!
- Uninstall the previous version if installed.
- Add a new signature compatible with Google Play Protect.
- Download google camera for Asus zenfone max pro m1 from the link below.
- Install as normal apk and enjoy!!!
Join Telegram Channel for all updates updates