Last Updated on November 30, 2020 by Vinay KharayatHi guys, Welcome. Today I am going to tell you, how you can play YouTube video in the background without any 3rd party application. This is a pretty simple trick.
YouTube launched on February 14th, 2005 by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. Now it is the 2nd most visited website in the world.
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
As of now, YouTube doesn’t allow you to play video in background. There are many apps like OG YouTube, YouTube a Vanced etc., that are modded version of YouTube and provide kinda good features. But they comes with a price, like you can’t update them from playstore. Every time if a new update comes you need to visit developer’s website in order to download and install these apps, which is kinda headache.
Some apps need your android device to be rooted in order to use them, which many people don’t prefer. Of course, rooting might damage your beloved Android System, if you don’t know how to use a rooted android properly!
Qs. So there is no way to play YouTube video in background without using any 3rd party application?
Ans. Yes there is a way, which is pretty simple and will make your life easy.
So let’s move to the instructions.
Here is the Video tutorial.
- First of all open YouTube on your chrome browser.
- Search for your favorite Youtube video.
- Now click on 3 dots to open menu and click on request desktop site.
- Now minimize chrome.
- Open your notification panel and click on play button.
This was it, isn’t the process is pretty simple?
I hope you liked my post, keep visiting!!