Latest TWRP 3.4.0 recovery for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. This TWRP should work with both Oreo and pie ROMs. If you are facing a problem like stock recovery is getting installed after installing TWRP, you will find the solution here. The provided solution will work for almost every device that faces such issues.
After installing custom recovery you can install Custom ROMs and do a lot of crazy stuff like Rooting your phone, optimizing it, installing Gapps, improve battery life, etc.
What is TWRP?
TWRP is an open-source, community project. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.
Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G, we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.
This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM
You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:-
Display- 15.22cm(5.99″) Full HD+ (2160×1080) IPS display, Front 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 18:9 Full view display.
CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with 14nm, 64-bit Kryo Octa-core Processor
GPU:Qualcomm® Adreno™ 509
Also read: Enable Camera2Api on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
What’s new in TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1?
- Fix SELinux issues during formatting – dianlujitao
- Various fixes for toybox and toolbox builds – CaptainThrowback and bigbiff
- Add option to uninstall TWRP app from /system – Dees_Troy
- Flash both A and B partitions when installing a recovery ramdisk – Dees_Troy
- Create digest for subpartitions – bigbiff
TWRP Recovery for Asus zenfone max pro m1 3.4.0(Latest Version)
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 TWRP 3.3.1(Old Version)
Flash TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:-
Flashing the latest TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is very easy. Just follow the steps to install TWRP on Asus Zenfone.
Make sure you use the link above to download TWRP for Asus Zenfone and your Android device is unlocked..
Unlocking Bootloader will Factory-Reset your Android Smartphone.
Note: I will not be responsible for any bricked device.
Flash TWRP using ADB (Recommended way):-
- First of all download the latest TWRP for max pro m1.
- Boot into fastboot mode by typing adb reboot fastboot
- Then type fastboot boot twrp_name.img
- Wait, recovery is not installed yet! If you leave the steps you will boot into stock recovery next time you try to use TWRP.
- Now go to install>install image>recovery.
- Choose downloaded recovery and flash it.
- That’s it! Now recovery is properly installed.
Loading into stock recovery even after flashing twrp?
If you are getting back to stock recovery even after installing TWRP. Make sure you are not rebooting into the system just after flashing TWRP. After flashing TWRP choose to boot into recovery and flash TWRP again from TWRP itself.
Thanks for visiting! Don’t forget to subscribe to notifications!
Comment down if you are facing any type of problem, I will help you fix it.