Download the latest TWRP 3.4.0 recovery for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. This TWRP should work with both Oreo and pie ROMs. If you are facing a problem like stock recovery is getting installed after installing TWRP, you will find the solution here. The provided solution will work for almost every device that faces such issues. You can find the Asus zenfone max pro m1 TWRP IMG download link below.
TWRP is a must custom recovery for every device. After installing TWRP recovery you can do a lot of cool stuff like installing Magisk and Magisk Modules, flashing custom ROMs, improving your gaming experience, creating a backup of your device, etc.
What is TWRP?
TWRP is an open-source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 individuals at this point. TWRP has a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and assist people with their devices either through our Zulip channel or on forums like xda-developers.
A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can contain smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the Android device with a completely custom "ROM" like LineageOS.
You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/teamwin/android_bootable_recovery/
Your warranty is now void.
Androboot is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Please do some research if you have any concerns about the features included in this TWRP before flashing it!
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:-
Display- 15.22cm(5.99″) Full HD+ (2160×1080) IPS display, Front 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 18:9 Full view display.
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with 14nm, 64-bit Kryo Octa-core Processor
GPU: Qualcomm® Adreno™ 509
What’s new in latest TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1?
- Merged TWRP source changes up to 11 June 2020 (UTC+8).
- Can decrypt 16.2017.2005.082 stock firmware and any custom ROM with 5 May 2020 security patch.
- Switched f2fs-tools to the latest AOSP master.
- Only allow users to backup system and vendor images.
- set_version script doesn’t longer touch persist partition; script now has hardcoded SKU and version instead in case ASUS props can’t be found.
- Updated prebuilt kernel based on S082 source drop.
- F2FS kernel driver updated to 5.3-rc1 with backports up to 5.7-rc1 from 4.9.
- Changed to arter97’s fork of exFAT.
- Shifted from NTFS kernel driver to FUSE NTFS-3g due to incomplete write support.
|Name||KudProject’s Unofficial Recovery|
|Verify Build||GPG Signature|
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 TWRP 3.3.1(Old Version)
Flash TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:-
Flashing the latest TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is very easy. Just follow the steps to install TWRP on Asus Zenfone.
Make sure you use the link above to download TWRP for Asus Zenfone and your Android device is unlocked.
Unlocking Bootloader will Factory-Reset your Android Smartphone.
Note: I will not be responsible for any bricked device.
Flash TWRP using ADB (Recommended way):-
- First of all download the latest TWRP for max pro m1.
- Boot into fastboot mode by typing adb reboot fastboot
- Then type fastboot boot twrp_name.img
- Wait, recovery is not installed yet! If you leave the steps you will boot into stock recovery next time you try to use TWRP.
- Now go to install>install image>recovery.
- Choose downloaded recovery and flash it.
- That’s it! Now recovery is properly installed.
Loading into stock recovery even after flashing TWRP?
If you are getting back to stock recovery even after installing TWRP, follow these steps.
- Copy the TWRP.img into your Android Phone.
- After installing TWRP using the fastboot method, do not reboot your device.
- Boot into TWRP recovery using fastboot boot twrp.img
- Now go to install and choose install image from the bottom right corner.
- Now select the TWRP.img and flash it. Now you will not face this issue.
Thanks for visiting! Don’t forget to subscribe to notifications!
Comment down if you are facing any type of problem, I will help you fix it.