All of you are welcome here, on 22nd october Mirzapur Season 2 was released on Amazon Prime. I guess everyone with Amazon Prime subscription enjoyed Mirzapur Season 2 but “har kisi ke paas subcription nhin hota lakshman”.
Note: This post is for educational purpose, we don’t support piracy.
So many people downloaded Mirzapur Season 2 from telegram channels, torrents etc. But there is a problem in those videos. In MX video player, you must have faced no audio issue. Means audio is not coming no matter what you do. It is because MX player doesn’t support EAC3 audio. You will see a little toast message showing that “This audio format (EAC3) is not supported.”, if to try to play those videos. This is because, by default MX player does not provide codec for some audio formats, but you can download and load them.
What is EAC3 audio format?
EAC3 which is also called the enhanced AC-3 is a digital audio compression format that was developed by Dolby Labs to store and transport digital audio. It succeeded AC-3 which is another format developed by the same company.
Also Read: How to download WhatsApp status?
How to solve EAC3 audio not supported error?
Solution 1: Easy way
- Download VLC media player from playstore.
- Now open your file manager and locate the downloaded file.
- Click on it and use VLC media player to play the video.
Solution 2: Hard way
- Download mx_aio.zip
- First, you have to open the app. Then, tap on the three-dots given on the right-top corner of the screen.
- Follow Settings>> Decoder from the menu that pops up. Scroll down to the bottom and check what is written under Custom Codec (most probably, you will see Neon or Tegra).
- Now click on it and find previously downloaded file.
That’s it guys, now you can play the video with EAC3 format on your device. Thank you for visiting!