Indian Government banned many Chinese applications after the suspicion of leaking data of Indian users including PUBG mobile, Tiktok, UC Browser, and Mobile Legends. So I enjoyed playing mobile legends a lot but after hearing the news I uninstalled the application and didn’t play mobile legends and it was banned in India. But still, there are many Mobile Legends players who want to play mobile legends in India after the ban. So today I brought a very good trick for those mobile legend players.
How to download mobile legends in India after the ban?
There are many methods to download mobile legends on Android devices, but for your ease, I will provide a very easy method that will help you to play mobile legends in India. Also following this method you don’t need VPN so using this method you won’t face any lags or connection problems.
- Download the Aptoide App Market Android App.
- Open your File Manager or File-explorer and go to the Downloads folder.
- Find the downloaded Aptoide Apk and install it on your Android device.
- Open the Aptoide App Store.
- Now search for Mobile Legends and install mobile legends using Aptoide App Market.
- After installing mobile legends, open the Google Play Store and download DNS Changer by BGNMobi.
- Open DNS Changer and click on Start (leave other settings to default).
- Now you will see a connected status. Open Mobile Legends and enjoy the game.
I suggested Aptoide but if you wish you can use Amazon app store, Mobogenie in your Android Smartphone.
How to update mobile legends?
To update the application is very easy. You don’t have to download/install APK files on your Android Phone manually. Just follow the instruction provided below and the Appstore will download the Installer from the Android market for you. After this, your Mobile legends update problem will be solved.
- Open Aptoide App Market, go to the “Apps” section.
- Swipe down to refresh the list. Then you will see Mobile Legends.
- Tap on it and click on update.
- Aptoide will install the latest version of Mobile Legends on your Android mobile.
Is it illegal to play mobile legends in India?
Yes, it is illegal to play mobile legends in India. In fact, you can face many problems like account ban, device ban. In the worst-case scenario, you might get a legal warning from government officials or a fine(maybe). But as you know torrents are also banned in India but still many people use them. Indian Government hardly cares and also it is very hard to detect who is using the banned application in our country.