Happy new year and today on this new year I brought a WhatsApp trick for you guys. There are many occasions when we need to send a message to an unsaved number on WhatsApp. But as we know we can’t send messages to an unknown number on WhatsApp directly. To solve this problem I found a trick by which you can do it very easily. Make sure you bookmark this post as you might need it later. Let’s dive into this!!!
How to send WhatsApp message without saving the number?
Sometimes we need to send our live location to delivery guys or cab drivers. But we don’t want to save the number just for one-time use. In today’s article, I brought you a trick and you don’t have to save and delete numbers just to send a message on WhatsApp.
There are two ways by which you can accomplish this. One of the methods is to download a simple application. And the other method which does not require any app but by using WhatsApp‘s official API (Don’t get scared by this technical term :p)
How to WhatsApp without saving number on Android?
The first method I will share with you is using an Android Application known as Click to Chat. This is a very simple and easy-to-use application. Just follow the steps to send messages to an unsaved number on WhatsApp.
Method 1: Using Click to Chat.
- First of all download and install Click to Chat on your Android device.
- Open the Click to Chat application by clicking on App icon in your App Drawer.
- After opening the Click to Chat Application, you will see the following screen. Just add the country code and the phone number of the person you would like to send message to.
- Click on the Open button.
- This will open the WhatsApp Chat Screen of the person.
- Easy isn’t it? Now you can call or message to a number on WhatsApp without saving it.
|Name||Click to chat [small, no ads]|
|App Size||~100 KB (0,1MB)|
Method 2: Using WhatsApp’s official API.
In the above method, I used a 3rd party application. Although that’s a very small application with no Ads at the moment. But who knows developer might add Ads later. This trick shall work with WhatsApp PC as well (Not working on WhatsApp web).
- Open your Chrome or Firefox web browser.
- Enter the following URL https://wa.me/91XXXXXXXXXX in the URL address bar.
- In the above URL replace “91” with your country code. As I am from India that’s why I entered “91”.
- Replace the “XXXXXXXXXX” with the WhatsApp mobile number to whom you would like to send the message.
- After that you will see WhatsApp’s website with a send message button to the mobile number.
- After click on that number you will be able to open WhatsApp Chat Screen without even saving the number.
- This is it guys, you have successfully sent the WhatsApp message without even saving the number in you Android Phone.
I hope you liked this WhatsApp Trick. I keep on posting other cool tricks make sure you check them out.
This is it guys, I hope you learned something new. Don’t forget to visit again as we keep on posting new cool stuff.