Many people were asking how can they record video in slow motion on their budget smartphones. So today I am writing this guide so that you can also record videos in slow motion. Its very simple, just follow up with this post!
The slow motion video will have around 240fps, you just can’t expect your budget smartphone to record slow motion video at high fps.
Note:- Slow motion won’t be effective like flagship devices, so don’t compare with them.
You need to have camera2 api enabled on your device in order to record slow motion videos.
Suggested:- Enable Camera2 api without root
So, lets start the process!
- Download Footej Camera App.
- Open it and click on the camera icon, to change mode to video (check image part 1)
- Now tap on menu. (check image part 2)
- Now in bottom right corner, tap on normal. (check image part 3)
- Now select slow motion (check image part 4)
This is it, isn’t it simple?
Thanks for visiting!!