Hey! I hope you are doing fine. So in today’s post I brought you a method to record voice calls of both sides on Android Pie(9.0).
I don’t know what’s wrong with Google. They keep on restricting access to many features of Android, because of that now theming Android devices is very much limited. Xposed Framework is almost dead, internal audio recording during screen recording is not possible and now you cannot even record voice calls of other side until you are using some custom OS like Touchwiz (Samsung’s OS) or Color OS. Means now its kind of hard for any 3rd party apps to provide additional features to android.
Anyway, after searching for sometime, I found a foolproof method to record voice of both side clearly. Let’s move to the trick!
Note:- We don’t support piracy. This is just for educational purpose.
Method 1 (for Rooted phones)
This method will only work on rooted device with magisk (didn’t check on other su apps).
Steps to record voice calls:-
- Download Call Recorder App developed by XDA member Skvalex.
- Install it as normal APK.
- Make sure not to update it because updating application will make patch not to work. Thanks!
You should also read: 5 free apps for a rooted Android device
Method 2 (for non rooted device)
This method is not much effective as the first one, but it works upto an extent and this application is completely free to use.
- Download Super Backup & Restore application.
- Open it.
- As you will open it, you will see ‘Call recorder’ option.
- Click on it. After that click on green button with ‘OK’ written on it, in order to grant required permissions.
- That’s it. Now it will automatically start recording calls.
Thanks for visiting guys! I hope my article helped you. Make sure to comment down below. See you!